Chaga Tea With Pumpkin Juice
- 1tsp Chaga Power
- 1 big piece or 1 small sweet pumpkin
- 2 tsp lemon or orange juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- any other spice if you like
– Choose a small sweet pumpkin, cut and peel it. Rinse in cold water.
– Place pieces in a pot with about 2cups of water. Cover the pot & boil for 15 minutes.
– Stream it , take 1 cup of pumpkin juice from it.
– Make Chaga Power tea as usual: brewing it 3-5minutes in boiled water.
– Mix pumpkin juice, Chaga tea & lemon (or orange) juice.
– Add honey if you like. You can even take this with ice and serve it like juice.
We like to call it Fall’s Best Beverage!
Tea is one of the most popular beverages in the world, second only to water. In many cultures it has become a vital part of everyday living. In some, serving tea is wrapped in ceremony and ritual, while in others, sharing tea is a time for socialising or refreshment.
Pumpkin has some neutral taste so it is great to use it with Chaga Power blend with incredible spices & berries like rose-hips & vanilla pods.