29 Jan Chaga Rice Recipe
- 2 tsp ChagaPower
2 cups boiled water
1 cup(250gr) basmati rice(or any regular rice)
1 cup corn kernels
1 tbsp oil
- spices – you can use your favourites or here what we use:
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- a little garlic(optional)
1. Rinse rice in water very well, then soak the rice in enough water for 20 minutes, after 20 minutes, drain the rice and keep aside.
2. Make Chaga Infusion: brew 2tsp ChagaPower in 2cups boiling water, let it stay 5-7minutes.
3. Heat the spices a little in the oil. Then pour Chaga Infusion.
4. Season with salt, stir very well and add rice & corn kernels.
5. Cover and pressure cook on a medium flame for 12-15 minutes.
The health benefits of chaga mushroom & rice include the ability to provide fast and instant energy, regulate and improve bowel movements, stabilize blood sugar levels, and slow down the aging process, while also providing an essential source of vitamin B1 to the human body. Other benefits include the ability to boost skin health, increase the metabolism, aid in digestion, reduce high blood pressure, help weight loss efforts, improve the immune system and provide protection against dysentery, cancer, and heart disease.
Image source: http://reinidays.com/